CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionOn the surface, Emily Meckler leads the perfect life. She has three best friends, two loving parents, and the ideal setup at the Connecticut prep school where her father is the headmaster. But Emily also suffers from devastating nightmares about fire and water, and body kws why. Then the enigmatic Del Sugar enters her life, and Emily is immediately swept away-but her passionate relationship with Del is just the first of many things that aren't quite what they seem in Emily's life. As the lies she's been told start to unravel, Emily must set out to discover the truth regarding her nightmare; on a journey that will lead her to question everything she thought she knew about love, family, and her own idyllic past.This companion vel to Warman's critically acclaimed Breathless proves that sometimes the biggest lies are told to the people you love the most.
- Author BiographyJESSICA WARMAN is also the author of Breathless. She has an MA in creative writing and is a marathon runner and a mother of two young girls. She lives in Pennsylvannia.
- Author(s)Jessica Warman
- PublisherWalker & Company
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Company
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Weight399 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.