CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionMadison is an ex-con artist who has w lived by the rules for eight years following the tragic death of her fiance. She has made a new life for herself in Chicago despite the challenges of honest work. Her world flips upside-down once again when she runs into her best friend that she left behind in a desperate attempt to escape the dangerous lifestyle they were leading, only to find out he is in deeper than she could have ever imagined. They are forced to team up with the hope to shield one ather while still dealing with the abrupt separation that left them both secretly heartbroken. When t only her way of life, but also the life of her dearest friend is threatened by an old associate, will it be eugh for her to continue as a law abiding citizen, or will she be forced back into the line of work that claimed the love of her life?
- Author BiographyA Midwesterner transplanted in Central Texas, W.J. Smith lives with her husband, two rambunctious cats, and an always hungry tortoise. When not writing, she works as a dental assistant, loves to read, dabbles in photography, and is envious of anyone with musical talent.
- Author(s)W J Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.