All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition covers the best birdwatching sites in Ireland. In a format familiar to readers of this popular series, each site is considered in terms of 'Habitat', Access' and 'Birds', allowing birders of all levels to plan successful birding trips anywhere in Ireland, and to maximise the chances of getting the best out of each site and each region. The book includes up-to-date, detailed maps and attractive line drawings. This book has been extensively revised, with several new sites added for this edition, together with information on disabled access for most sites.
- Author BiographyPaul Milne is a keen birder and author of Where to Watch Birds in World Cities.
- Author(s)Clive D. Hutchinson,Paul Milne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWhere to Watch Birds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteLine drawings and maps
- Weight364 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.