All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhere's Spot has been delighting children around the world for thirty-five years. Now you can see even more of the adorable puppy, Spot, in this special up sized anniversary edition. This classic lift-the-flap children's title from rewned artist Eric Hill was the first book of its kind. The fun interactive element imitates a game of hide and seek. Large flaps shaped as endearingly quirky pieces of furniture lift to reveal a number of exotic animals! This game element, combined with a gentle story and charming illustrations makes Where's Spot an absolute joy to read. This is a true classic which belongs on every child's bookshelf.
- Author BiographyEric Hill (1927-2014) started his artistic career as an art studio messenger and from there went on to become a cartoonist and eventually an art director at a leading advertising agency. In 1978 Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to his son at bedtime and Spot was born. The success of his first bestselling lift-the-flap classic Where's Spot? in 1980 convinced him to become a full-time author, and his Spot books have been enjoyed by children around the world ever since. In 2008 he was awarded an OBE for services to children's literacy.
- Author(s)Eric Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Out-of-print date01/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width258 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement35th Anniversary edition
- Interest AgeTo 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.