All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.42
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.80
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
About this product
- DescriptionFind the birds of a feather in this book of search-and-find fun. Can you spot the Siamese cats? Where are the fish with matching fins? This fabulous follow-up to stand-out title The Odd One Out features rhyming riddles accompanied by patterned artwork, within which the answer lies. Never has a search-and-find game been so pleasing to the eye than with this stylish title from the talented Britta Teckentrup, presented in an upmarket, contemporary format.
- Author BiographyBritta Teckentrup is a fine artist who has written and illustrated many well-loved books for children, including Big Smelly Bear and Up & Down. Born in Hamburg, Germany, she studied at St. Martin s College of Art and the Royal College of Art in London.
- Author(s)Britta Teckentrup
- PublisherBig Picture Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Picture Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width196 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.