Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionMaking the right choice of A levels is crucial. Not only will it affect your enjoyment of studying over the next two years but it also has implications for your choice of career or higher education options. The eighth edition of this popular, student friendly guide has been revised and updated to include comprehensive details of AS/A level subjects. It also contains the latest on the proposed changes. Each subject entry covers: What and how you study, Which A levels fit well together for competitive courses and careers, Related higher education courses, Career options after A levels and degree courses, Alternative qualifications such as the International Baccalaureate.
- Author(s)Alison Dixon
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.