All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the perilous journey to escape slavery and finally become free: how long it could take, where the fugitives hid, who helped them, how stationmasters sent secret messages, and other details of the legendary Underground Railroad.
- Author BiographyMary Kay Carson is an award-winning children's nonfiction author who has written more than 40 books for kids about wildlife, space, weather, nature, and history. Her many books in the Good Question series include <i>Did It Really Start with a Snowball Fight?</i>, <i>How Many Planets Circle the Sun?</i>, <i>How Strong Is an Ant?</i>, <i>What Makes a Tornado Twist?</i>, <i>What Sank the World's Biggest Ship?</i>, <i>What Was Your Dream, Dr. King?</i>, and <i>Why Does Earth Spin?</i> For the Sterling Biographies series, she wrote <i>Alexander Graham Bell: Giving Voice to the World</i>. Mary Kay gives presentations at schools about writing and her books. She lives in Cincinnati, OH. For more information go to: marykaycarson.com.
- Author(s)Mary Kay Carson
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question! (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width259 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
- AU $36.95Trending at AU $40.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.