About this product
- DescriptionThe Sleuth Sisters, Raine and Maggie McDough, fly to the aid of their archeologist parents in Scotland's remote and mysterious Orkney Islands to confront an ancient evil that is attempting to repossess the uninhabited Orkney isle of Eynhallow. Later, in the Witch City of Salem, Massachusetts, where the McDough clan is gathered for Great-Aunt Merry's 100th birthday bash, more mystery, mayhem and murder challenge the savvy Sisters-along with an unexpected surprise that impacts their lives! Who kws what skeletons and dangers dangle in the closets the witches' Time-Key will open? One thing is certain- magic, adventure, and surprise await at the creak of every opening door- and page-turn.
- Author BiographyCeane O'Hanlon-Lincoln is a native of southwestern Pennsylvania, where she taught high school French until 1985. Already engaged in commercial writing, she immediately began pursuing a career writing both fiction and history. In the tradition of a great Irish seanchai (storyteller), O'Hanlon-Lincoln has been called by many a state-of-the-heart writer. In 1987, at Robert Redford's Sundance Institute, two of her screenplays made the top twenty-five, chosen from thousands of nationwide entries. In 1994, she optioned one of those scripts to Kevin Costner; the other screenplay she reworked and adapted, in 2014, to the first of her Sleuth Sisters Mysteries, The Witches' Time-Key, conceived years ago when Ceane first visited Ireland. As she stood on the sacred Hill of Tara, the wind whispered ancient voices- ancient secrets. O'Hanlon-Lincoln never forgot that very mystical experience. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble is the second of the Sleuth Sisters Mysteries, The Witch's Silent Scream the third in the series. Which Witch is Which? is the fourth book of the bewitching Sleuth Sisters Mystery series. Watch for Witch-Way coming soon! In February 2004, O'Hanlon-Lincoln won the prestigious Athena, an award presented to professional women of spirit on local, national and international levels. The marble, bronze and crystal Athena sculpture symbolizes career excellence and the light that emanates from the recipient. In 2014, Ceane O'Hanlon-Lincoln was inducted into her hometown of Connellsville, Pennsylvania's hall of fame. Ceane shares Tara, her century-old Victorian home, with her beloved husband Phillip and their champion Bombay cats, Black Jade and Black Jack O'Lantern. Her hobbies include travel, nature walks, theatre, film, antiques, and reading .. . everything I can on Pennsylvania, American, and Celtic history, legend and lore.
- Author(s)Ceane O'Hanlon-Lincoln
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.