Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever found yourself in a season of waiting? Deirdre Nichols has. Upset with God after the death of her father, Deirdre's faith diminishes. Her heart grows cold as she fails to understand why God didn't answer her prayers and heal her dad. Turning from everything she kws spiritually, she vows never to love again, , t even God! However, when pushed to her wits end by a psychosomatic mother, an only sister who's (in Deirdre's eyes) bizarre behavior is unexplainable, a baby's daddy who resurfaces to re-claim his child and his woman and then, Douglass, the man who bit by bit has begun to melt the walls of her stone heart, Deirdre struggles to keep her life together and reclaim her sanity. But when tragedy and a nasty little secret between her two best friends threatens to deepen the drama and destroy their relationship, Deirdre is convinced that her future is ruined and God doesn't care. As her world spins out of control and tempers flare in the midst of tragedy and heartache, Deirdre finds comfort in the very thing that she was sure she'd lost, her relationship with God. How long Lord, she asks, must I wait until I'm back on solid ground? His answers are quiet and her heart is heavy as she resolves the answer is found ... while she waits!
- Author BiographyYoung and determined to express herself via the pen, Cassandra Reliford's writing career began. Nicknamed Drama Mama by her community and friends, Cassandra was led to develop her production company, Drama Mama Productions. Under this heading she directed and produced such plays as I Can't Stand the Pastor and Ain't Nothing like Family. Searching to make sense of and deal with her father's death, Cassandra found solace in writing. From that solace her debut novel; While I Wait was birthed. It is her desire to share this experience with the world in hopes that it will bless, heal and deliver those that are gripped with the grief of losing a loved one. Co-owner of C&C Hair Affair, mother, daughter, sister and friend Cassandra prepares to wow the world with her creative and detailed writing style. Cassandra volunteers with Artsview Children's Theatre, The Children's Advocacy Center and is a Forever Friends mentor with Partners in Prevention. She has been blessed with one daughter, Cassandra currently resides in Longview, Texas.
- Author(s)Cassandra D Reliford
- PublisherSmith & Dunn LLC
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmith & Dunn LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.