CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionMatt Griggs is a talented young man seeking to take his fledgling music career to the next level. With the reassurance of his father Jeff, he enlists the assistance of a slick manager who books him to perform at a music festival in three short weeks. With a ton of schoolwork to finish and a new band needing rehearsal time, Matt is pushed to his limits. In this follow-up to Lost Wages: A Las Vegas Christmas Tale, James Alexander has crafted a story which continues following the lives of The Griggs family from the neon city of Las Vegas to the wine country of Temecula, California. Matt's brother Marcus tries to remain focused as his basketball team heads into the district tournament, and in spite of his own employment challenges, Jeff must support his wife Joan who is at risk of losing her position at Farmer's Fudge Factory. The only thing that is certain for each member of the Griggs family is that there is a great deal to whine about.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, James Alexander claims an upbringing which emphasized art and science through academic and life experience. His family background exposed him to a wide spectrum of disciplines including music, philosophy, politics and religion. Evident in his works is a sophisticated perspective with an eloquent approach that is seasoned with a dry humor. Through universally approachable themes, his music, poetry and prose deliver memorable, witty packages that can be enjoyed across multiple classes of people.
- Author(s)Sir James Alexander
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.