All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionr.h. Sin's final volume in the Whiskey, Words, and a Shovel series expands on the passion and vigor of his first two installments. His stanzas inspire strength through the raw, emotional energy and the vulnerability of his poems. Relationships, love, pain, and fortitude are powerfully rendered in his poetry, and his message of perseverance in the face of emotional turmoil cuts to the heart of modern-day life. At roughly 300 pages, this culminating volume will be his lengthiest yet.
- Author BiographyBorn in New Brunswick, NJ, and later moving to Florida, r.h. Sin comes from a place where a life of pain is the norm and destruction is a constant. Through an early love for reading and writing, r.h. Sin was able to pull away from some of the social distractions that plagued so many of his peers. After returning to the northeast and moving to New York in pursuit of love, the young modern poet found that and much more.
- Author(s)R. H. Sin
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight17 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.