All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe revolution begins within, and this is a step-by-step guide to setting your personal metamorphosis in motion, effective immediately. Lujan Matus reveals here, in clear and accessible language, how to recover your authentic self, using the simplest yet most profoundly useful techniques you could ever apply. Complex processes of socialization distance us from our original essence very early on in our formation. Our socio-cultural inheritance weighs heavily on our intangible self and is reflected in an erosion of trust in our intuitive kwing and a consequent inability to see and do what is truly necessary. This dilemma of conditioning, matter where we are from and however aware we become of its intricacies, cant be addressed by merely thinking about it. A complete turnaround is required. Restoring our natural state of inner silence, that elusive axis of enlightenment, is our golden key to personal and collective freedom, and providing a precise and practical way to do that is exactly what this book achieves. Your journey through the Eight Gates of Dreaming Awake will open the door for your primal essence to return to your present moment continuum. This book delivers ancient shamanic wisdom and quantic insights that allow precious points of arrival to be sustained within the power of one's omnipresence.
- Author BiographyLujan Matus is a shaman teacher and seer who was initiated at the age of seven and instructed in parallel realms. His primary teacher was the master Lo Ban - an oriental shaman - who transmitted to him many treasures, including a variety of shamanic practices that form the core of Lujan's system. Lujan has authored four books, The Art of Stalking Parallel Perception, Awakening the Third Eye, Shadows in the Twilight and Whisperings of the Dragon.
- Author(s)Lujan Matus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.