Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionShe came home to start a new life. Now she's haunted by Whispers at Midnight Carly Linton returns to her hometown of Benton, Georgia, to open a bed-and-breakfast in the house she inherited from her grandmother. She's also dead-set on burying her former good-girl image -- by seducing the one man who can give her a guided tour of the wild side...Matt Converse, the local sheriff, was once the town's bad boy who shared one magical night with Carly at her senior prom. But igniting the sparks of the past can lead to a blaze of danger: first, her house is burglarized, then someone comes after her. A mysterious enemy wants Carly out of Benton for good, and w she needs Matt more than ever -- to keep her alive. One of the most popular voices in women's fiction (Newsweek), Karen Robards delivers a tour de force of suspense and sensuality in this sultry New York Times bestseller. Includes an excerpt from Beachcomber, Karen Robards' thrilling new vel -- available in hardcover from Atria Books
- Author BiographyKaren Robards is the author of more than forty novels and one novella. A regular on the New York Times, USA TODAY, and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists, among others. She is the mother of three boys and lives in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Karen Robards
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.