All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful book opens a mystical window on the devotional experience of ecstasy. Sharing soul-awakening prayers and affirmations born directly of his high personal state of God-communion, the celebrated author of Autobiography of a Yogi shows readers how to achieve their own ecstatic perception of the Divine. Yogananda said, Let every beat of my heart be a new word in my endless love lyric to Thee. May every sound from my lips carry secret vibrations of Thy voice. Let my every thought be bliss-saturated with Thy presence.
- Author BiographyHailed as the father of Yoga in the West, Paramahansa Yogananda is regarded as one of the great spiritual figures of our time. Through his best-selling classic, AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI, and his numerous other books, he has introduced millions throughout the world to the spiritual principles of yoga meditation and the universal truths underlying all world religions.
- Author(s)Paramahansa Yogananda
- PublisherSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Weight1 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.