All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe accidental discovery of a magnificent tomb launches a quest to kw more. Who are these people and why was this lavish structure built? Whispers From The Tomb begins with the accidental discovery of a private mausoleum unlocked to the public once a year. Inside are two ermous marble sarcophagi standing side-by-side for more than half a century. We learn the deceased man is a wealthy businessman who immigrates to the United States in his youth. But little is kwn about the mysterious woman next to him. Digging back in time yields tantalizing clues. Almost worthy of a spy vel, we learn the man's body is exhumed from his initial burial plot and spirited to his final resting place inside the opulent tomb. Whispers From The Tomb next uncovers multiple headline-making courtroom dramas. Each involves the deceased wealthy man, his massive estate, those expecting to gain from it and the mysterious woman resting beside him. Read Whispers From The Tomb. It's history, mystery, romance...and all true!
- Author BiographyRoy Widing is an American author. He is a Portland, Oregon native and Willamette University graduate. Roy's works include the JFK assassination novel 11-22-1963: New Evidence, plus his non-fiction book, Whispers From The Tomb. In addition to writing books, Roy's music is featured in the award-winning independent film 'The Legend of Tillamook's Gold.' Roy lives with his family in Oregon's beautiful Willamette Valley.
- Author(s)Roy Widing
- PublisherQuality House
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuality House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.