All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhistleblowers can ruin lives - and can save them. Is it worth it? Roberta Ann Johnson explores when and how - and to what effect - people make the choice to blow the whistle. Engrossing case studies from the tobacco industry, to NASA, to the FDA illustrate clearly how individual efforts can and do transform institutions, shape public policy, and serve as a force for democratization. Roberta Johnson explores when and how - and to what effect - people make the choice to blow the whistle.
- Author BiographyRoberta Ann Johnson is professor of politics at the University of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Roberta Ann Johnson
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Weight313 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.