Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionWhistleblowing has become a burning issue in contemporary society. When is whistleblowing appropriate? How is it best carried out? And how should managers and employers handle the issue? This book treats whistleblowing at work in a group of key occupations - including the Health Service, Local Government, Accountancy and Education - and from different points of view, including those of the employer and the employed, the trade unions. A whistleblower speaks for herself; advice is given on the whistleblower's best route; and the ethical issues are weighed and the legal situation set out. This book should be valuable to all those concerned with employment, personnel and human resource management; and to all those working in whistleblowing territory.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.