All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionLife in Switzerland 1900 - 1950. A single mother struggles for an existence that allows her to have her daughter with her.
- Author BiographyThere are no limits to learning, is the author's motto. Of course, with advanced age physical restrictions have to be accepted. But an immense choice of challenges is still within reach - just stretch out your hand. Bruna Moehl belongs to the group of people who like to explore the opportunities of a senior's life. Out of the blue she did 'Delta Gliding' in the Swiss Alps to celebrate her 60th birthday. It was a strange feeling, gliding over the snow-covered pines with skis on my feet, she explained. For her 70th, she went skydiving in DeLand. The sensation to be a part of the universe wrapped me into an ecstatic condition, was her comment. Close to her 71st birthday she finished her first book, Whistling La Paloma . Bruna Moehl learned English when she and her husband moved to Florida in the fall of 1995, and she admits that without the support of her husband she could not have realized her dreams. The couple lives part time in Florida and in Switzerland. My English dictionary and I have become inseparable traveling partners, she says. Bruna Moehl lived and worked in Switzerland. When her husband retired they moved to Florida. They travel back and forth between their two homelands.
- Author(s)Bruna Moehl
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.