All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionWith a separate sudoku book for every level, all puzzle lovers can play this wildly popular, incredibly addictive game that's appearing in major newspapers all over! Taking a page from karate - ather Japanese art - each title is graded by colour: White Belt for easy, Green Belt for medium level, Brown Belt for hard, and Black Belt for the super-tough solvers. And because each book has an amazing 300 puzzles, the fun can go on for hours.
- Author(s)Michael Rios
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.