CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionACTIVATION, the second volume of WHITE CLOUD JOURNEY, explains the universal principles underlying the ancient art of Tai Chi Chuan. These principles can be used to train the mind to integrate spirit, to enhance energy and liberate the psyche. It follows the first volume, which describes the correlation of the structure and emotional nature of musical scales with the meaning of I-Ching Hexagrams and the function of DNA ami acids.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Fisher Known nationally and internationally as an award-winning composer, master musician, painter and lecturer, Jeffrey Fisher has been a writer since the age of nine, and started cooking at the age of five. He attended Pomona College as a Theatre/Eastern Phi-losophy student, and studied music and composition at SUNY at Buffalo and the Grove School, Studio City. Fisher's first ex-posure to Tai Chi Chuan was at NYU School of the Arts and later studied under Master Y.C. Chiang in Berkeley and Dr. Marshal Ho'o in California, as well as with many of Dr. Ho's students. Fisher now lives on and maintains an off-the-grid retreat in the San Jacinto Moun-tains, practices Reflexology and Auricular Medicine, teaches Tai Chi Chuan, writes and plays the flute and bass violin. His four albums: Triumph of the Spirit, Fairy Tales - from the Ballet Hans Christian Andersen, Ocean of Consciousness, and Satyagraha - Songs of the Earth are all available on order from many of the large and small retailers; as are the following volumes of White Cloud Journey: Volume I: The Tao of Just About Everything, Volume III: Completion. www.HealingMusicoftheSouthwest.com, www.twobirdsflying.com.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Allan Fisher
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.