CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionCOMPLETION, volume III of WHITE CLOUD JOURNEY, examines the function and meaning of art. Engaging in any creative act that embraces and includes one's entire being COMPLETES the energy that created us. The circle that is completed is the circle of life itself.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Fisher Known nationally and internationally as an award-winning composer, master musician, painter and lecturer, Jeffrey Fisher has been a writer since the age of nine, and started cooking at the age of five. He attended Pomona College as a Theatre/Eastern Phi-losophy student, and studied music and composition at SUNY at Buffalo and the Grove School, Studio City. Fisher's first ex-posure to Tai Chi Chuan was at NYU School of the Arts and later studied under Master Y.C. Chiang in Berkeley and Dr. Marshal Ho'o in California, as well as with many of Dr. Ho's students. Fisher now lives on and maintains an off-the-grid retreat in the San Jacinto Moun-tains, practices Reflexology and Auricular Medicine, teaches Tai Chi Chuan, writes and plays the flute and bass violin. His four albums: Triumph of the Spirit, Fairy Tales - from the Ballet Hans Christian Andersen, Ocean of Consciousness, and Satyagraha - Songs of the Earth are all available on order from many of the large and small retailers; as are the following volumes of White Cloud Journey: Volume I: The Tao of Just About Everything, Volume II: Activation. www.HealingMusicoftheSouthwest.com, www.twobirdsflying.com.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Fisher
- Date of Publication09/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.