All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this brief, accessible text, Gilbert Geis provides a thorough overview of white-collar crime. Geis opens with a summary of the field's development and the recognition of white-collar crime as an area worthy of study. He then discusses the fascinating history of white-collar crime, examines the phemen of corporate crime, and explores the definitions of these crimes and the theories used to explain them. About the Series Keytes in Crimilogy and Criminal Justice, edited by Henry N. Pontell, provides essential kwledge on important contemporary matters of crime, law, and justice to a broad audience of readers. Each volume is written by a leading scholar in that area. Concise, accessible, and affordable, these texts are designed to serve either as primers around which courses can be built or as supplemental books for a variety of courses.
- Author BiographyGilbert Geis was Professor Emeritus of Criminology, Law, and Society at the University of California, Irvine. Series Editor Henry N. Pontell is a Distinguished Professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice of The City University of New York.
- Author(s)Gilbert Geis
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleKeynotes Criminology Criminal Justice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight208 g
- Width143 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byHenry N. Pontell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.