All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionMontana rancher, Becky Miles (who decidedly drops the Becky part) is drawn into the snake pit of internalized homophobia when she travels to Vermont to find out if her gal, Jane Scott still loves her. Jane's life is enmeshed by old guilt and compassion for Georgia, whose horse training business is tarnished by a tragic death in her barn. Miles has little patience for Georgia, a closeted lesbian who is desperate to pass among the upper crust of the horse show world. Neither Jane r Miles has any idea, at first, just how desperate Georgia is to pass in the straight world.
- Author BiographyFranci McMahon brings together the world of horses and lesbians. Her first novel, <i>Staying The Distance</i> was published by Firebrand. She is pleased to have her second novel, along with the sequel, published by Bold Strokes Books. Rounding out her life as a writer, she has many works in anthologies, stories for children and adults in national magazines, a poetry prize, and an enriching stay at Hedgebrook Classical music and Patsy Kline, riding a good horse herding cows to the high country, cooking, reading complex novels with a story, and dancing close to a warm woman are some of her deepest pleasures. She divides her time between Montana and Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Franci McMahon
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.