All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLemmy's name was synymous with torious excess. His blood would have killed ather human being. This is the up-to-date story of the heaviest drinking, oversexed speedfreak in the music business who tragically passed away earlier this year. Lemmy had quickly outgrown his local bands in Wales, and tripped through his early career with the Rocking Vicars, backstage touring with Jimi Hendrix, and his time with Hawkwind. In 1975 he went on to create speedmetal and form the legendary band Motorhead. Motorhead stand firm as conquerors of the rock world, their history spanning an insurrectionary forty years. While the Motorhead line-up saw many changes, Lemmy was always the soul of the machine. In the words of drummer Mikkey Dee, 'Lemmy was Motorhead.' White Line Fever has been completely updated post Lemmy's untimely death in 2016, and offers all Motorhead fans who loved his music a sometimes hilarious, often outrageous, highly entertaining ride with the frontman of (what was) the loudest rock band in history. A truly epic finale, and tribute, to Lemmy from those who loved him best.
- Author BiographyBorn Ian Fraser Kilmister in Stoke-on-Trent in 1945, Lemmy formed Motorhead in 1975. Fronting the band through the highs and lows of superstardom, Lemmy has recorded twenty albums with Motorhead who remain at the top of their profession after twenty-seven years.
- Author(s)Lemmy Kilmister
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note3 x 8pp 4-4 plates
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.