All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays, the authors examine how racial considerations have affected the way social science is conducted; how issues are framed, and data is analyzed. With an assemblage of leading scholars, White Logic, White Methods explores the possibilities and necessary dethroning of current social research practices, and demands a complete overhaul of current methods, towards multicultural and pluralist approach to what we kw, think, and question.
- Author BiographyTukufu Zuberi is a professor and chair at the department of sociology, the Lasry Family Professor of Race Relations, and director of the Center for Africana Studies at the University of Pennsylvania. Eduardo Bonilla-Silva is a professor of sociology at Duke University and author of Racism Without Racists.
- PrizesJoint winner for American Sociological Association Oliver Cromwell Cox Award 2009.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight749 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byEduardo Bonilla-Silva,Tukufu Zuberi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.