All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Noise is the latest in the remarkable series of pop-up constructions created by David A. Carter that started with One Red Dot . In White Noise , the paper structures are t only incredibly elegant and intricate; they even create their own sounds as they open, adding a whole new dimension to the reading experience. Children and adults alike will adore this new masterpiece from the unchallenged master of the pop-up.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Carter is the creator of some of the world's best loved and most admired pop-up books, including the international best-seller One Red Dot.
- Author(s)David A. Carter
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note9 colour
- Width235 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.