All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Sandy Island off of Hawaii. Its population is just over three thousand residents and was the home of Dr. Bruce and Lynette Crossway Mclentye. Bruce and Lynette were born and raised on this island and shared the joys provided by wealthy families. They had met on the beach during Spring Break of their second year of college and declared they would never be separated. It was a commitment that took them through grad and medical school and all the aches and pains that go along with the lifestyle they were accustomed. Bruce and Lynn were blessed with twins, Joshua and Jonathan. Their best friends and employees were the Jamison's Patty and Randle. They had one child, Elizabeth. These two families shared a special bond that would transcend love, hate and hardship across decades of lies and deceit. A head on collision with a drunk driver would change the path these two families forever. Who knew about indiscretions that transpired between the families? How would the truth, if told affect the children? How would life go on if the wrong was never made right? Daniel Mclentye's life changed with one little lie, or shall I say the truth was never told to him about his biological father. Daniel was seventeen when he stumble upon the truth. Not only was his life turn upside down his whole family was devastated. They needed a chance to tell their side of the story. Just one more chance to make it right with their son.
- Author BiographyHopkins is a native of Arkansas. Married and has six children. They are all grown and have given me grandchildren and great grandchildren. She and her husband are Christian believers and they put God first in whatever they undertake. She is retired and has plenty of time to write. This is my first novel. Hope you enjoy this book.
- Author(s)M L Hopkins
- Date of Publication21/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.