All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThat story takes place in the 90's, in multicultural Montreal. Bianca, a Quebecker pure laine and babyboomer, meets Toto, a young Haitian immigrant and musician. Immigration and integration to Quebec's culture will greatly confront Toto's values. And change Bianca's views of Quebec. Will their couple survive? It takes us into a journey through Quebec's and Haiti's history.
- Author BiographyThe author is a French-Canadian woman from Quebec. She has a Certificate in Writing and Translation from the University of Montreal. She is a babyboomer and has been married to a Haitian man. She acted as a volontary worker many years for the prevention of STD, AIDS, and Herpes.
- Author(s)Blanche Thomas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.