All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children just love things that go, and they can spend hours pushing this fire engine-shaped book along the floor as well as reading! Nee-Naw! Nee-Naw! The firefighters are on their way to an emergency ...little Tommy's ball is stuck up a tree! In My First Fire Engine, there's masses of detail and plenty to talk about on every page, with bold, bright illustrations by the wonderful Marion Billet. A perfect book for fire-engine-mad toddlers who like to play with their books! Titles to collect: My First London Bus, My First London Taxi, My First Digger, My First Tractor, My First Train
- Author BiographyMarion Billet was born in 1982 in Lyon, France. She studied children's book illustration at the Emile Cohl School. Marion is widely published - around eighty children's books in eleven different countries, including the Whizzy Wheels series (My First London Bus, My First London Taxi, My First Digger, My First Tractor, My First Train and My First Fire Engine) as well as Hello! London, a push, pull and slide book of London landmarks. Her illustrations have also appeared in magazines, on stationery and toys, and on children's furniture and clothes. Marion now lives in Paris.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleWhizzy Wheels
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Weight291 g
- Width240 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marion Billet
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.