Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFamilies come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Some of us have grown right from the tree and others are the leaves that blew into it and never fell off! Having parents with different religions can sometimes present a question for others - What are you? When the deeper question really is - Who are you? This book takes you on a journey of one child's search for his self-identity by climbing through the branches of his family tree. Through adoption, divorce, marriage, religions, cultures, traditions, and values, this book explores how a family with so many differences is actually very similar when it comes to answering the most important questions of all -- Who am I? What are you?
- Author BiographyAmy J. Alderson lives near Philadelphia, PA, with her husband and three children. The beauty of her multi-traditional family was the inspiration for her first book.
- Author(s)Amy J Alderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Casey Seidler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.