All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Who Built That? Bridges, illustrator Didier Cornille presents ten of the most important bridges in the world, from the first cast-iron bridge (the Iron Bridge) to the tallest bridge (the Millau Viaduct). Bridges is a fun primer for anyone interested in learning more about these incredible structures.
- Author BiographyDidier Cornille is a designer, illustrator, and professor at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Le Mans, France. He is the author of Who Built That? Modern Houses and Who Built That? Skyscrapers.
- Author(s)Didier Cornille
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Built That?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width154 mm
- Height323 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.16
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $58.88
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $79.75
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.56
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.