All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionTara is fifteen - well, nearly. She hates teachers, social workers, anybody who tells her what to do and, most of all, she hates her mum. Things start to get better when she meets Liam. He makes her feel special. But Liam doesn't like Tara taking drugs. He wants her to stop. Tara can handle it, though. And there's need for Liam to kw ...Recently republished as a new edition, this book is one of the Shades 2.0 series. This book is perfect for reluctant teens who still want an exciting, unpatronising story that is relevant to their interests and concerns, but who don't want to read a longer vel. With a length of only 6,000 words, and filled with drama, this story will appeal to all reluctant teen readers.
- Author BiographyHelen Orme is the author of The Siti's Sisters Series as well as part of the Trailblazers, Thunderbolts and Streetwise Series, all published by Ransom. Helen was a teacher for nearly thirty years, working as a SENCO in a large comprehensive school, as an advisory teacher for IT and as teacher-in-charge of a pupil referral unit. She considers these experiences to have been invaluable in my writing. Helen originally left teaching with the idea of taking a term off, but her husband David was overburdened with (boring) writing work so she helped him out - and has been writing ever since.
- Author(s)Helen Orme
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width199 mm
- Height128 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.