All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho ate all the jam? Who didn't get eugh sleep? In this charming book, each page asks the reader a question about the lineup of characters featured on the spread. Sharp eyes and keen observation are necessary. There's only one right answer, and it's t always easy! Kids will love learning early concepts like expressions and positions as a natural consequence of their hunt for clues in the details of the lineup. It's a book for all audiences: the seek-and-find call to action on every page makes Who Done It? a wonderful lap or parent read, while the whimsical art, distinctive horizontal format, and hip exposed board ensures this book will be equally appealing as engaging coffee table decor.
- Author BiographyOlivier Tallec graduated from the Ecole Superieure des Arts Appliques Duperre in Paris. His work has appeared in many newspapers and magazines, and he has illustrated more than 60 books for children.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width148 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Olivier Tallec
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.