All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis colorful, creative book helps children understand math by teaching classification, organizing data, and predicting future outcomes Six animal friends find a delicious-looking peach. All of them are hungry and want to gobble it up. Will Giraffe get the first bite because he's the tallest? Maybe Gator will be first because his mouth is so big. Each animal wants to eat first, but there's a hilarious surprise in store! Hands-on activities and elementary math concepts that relate to classifying and placing in order as well as organizing data and measuring expand this lighthearted story about friendship--and competition.
- Author BiographyAe-hae Yoon teaches children s literature and is the author of numerous children s books, including Flower Shoes. Hae-won Yang is active with the Korean Publishing Illustration Association and has illustrated many books for children, including Little Beaver by the Blue River, Migaya the Last Bat Princess, and The Wolf and the Seven Lambs.
- Author(s)Ae-Hae Yoon
- PublisherTantan Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantan Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hae-Won Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.