Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionWho Moved my Holy Hand Grenade? Everything I Needed to Kw in Business, I Learned in Monty Python and the Holy Grail (The Corporate Drone's Handbook) is a humorous journey that covers everything you need to kw about business from management fundamentals, like corporate culture and competitive strategy, to real-life skills, like how to suck up properly. Using Arthur's quest for the Holy Grail as an analogy for the pursuit of corporate success, readers will learn about such mythical creatures as the ideal leader, the break-through strategy, and the perfect plan. But this isn't just any version of Arthurian legend, it's the Monty Python retelling! So it's chock full of phony models, mock quizzes, cartoons, and fake vocabulary because, to be honest, most business books are dreadfully dull, and this one isn't! Beware, though, this handbook isn't just a primer or a parody, it draws from the current thinking in science and ecomics to challenge some conventional management practices. Funny and sarcastic, yet pragmatic and intelligent, this book is for people who want to succeed in business without losing their sanity or their sense of humor.
- Author BiographyKaren Phelan is a business author, speaker, and co-founder of Operating Principals LLC, an organizational development consulting firm that uses simple and fun practices to effect change. Karen has over a dozen years of consulting experience at Gemini Consulting and Deloitte & Touche, held several management positions at Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson & Iris Interactive, and has a B.S and M.S. in engineering from MIT. Her prior book, I'm Sorry I Broke Your Company, When Management Consultants are the Problem, Not the Solution was named one of the ten best business management books of 2013 by the Toronto Globe and Mail.
- Author(s)Karen Phelan
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.