All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal should t be to create jobs, but to let people earn income in order to consume what they want.
- Author BiographyPierre Lemieux is an economist affiliated with the Department of Management Sciences of the Universite du Quebec en Outaouais, Canada, a Senior Fellow at the Montreal Economic Institute, and a Research Fellow at The Independent Institute (Oakland, California). He is author of several books, as well as several newspaper and journal articles.
- Author(s)Pierre Lemieux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.