All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionWho was ultimately responsible for sentencing Jesus to death on the cross? Can we ever be good eugh for God? Do all 'religious' people go to heaven? In Who Put Jesus on the Cross? A.W. Tozer examines some of the most difficult questions of the Christian faith. His indictment of lacklustre belief forms the cornerstone of his appeal as he asks the reader what it really costs to be a Christian. Tozer inspires conviction that will have you digging deep within your heart to newly realize the meaning of Christ's death and resurrection and discover the 'Word of God as the foundation of our peace and rest.'
- Author BiographyA. W. Tozer died in 1963, but his life and spiritual legacy continue to draw many into a deeper knowledge of God. During his lifetime, Tozer pastored several Christian and Missionary Alliance churches. Missions and the deeper life in Christ were his primary focus. He also served as editor of the Alliance Life. Tozer authored more than 40 books, (at least two of which are considered classics: The Pursuit of God and Knowledge of the Holy), a tremendous accomplishment for a man who never received a formal theological education. The presence of God was his classroom, his notebooks and tools consisted of prayer, God's Word, and the writings of early Christians and theologians, the Puritans, and great men of faith. - Publisher.
- Author(s)A. W. Tozer
- PublisherAuthentic Lifestyle
- Date of Publication19/05/1995
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTozer Classics Series
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Lifestyle
- Weight160 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.