Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about finding your way home.....the only home you really kw and want. The 'lessons' are snapshot moments of realization... examples of conscious awareness in action. The author writes of ordinary life experiences that offer opportunities for seeing situations differently by practicing a new mode of thinking. This demonstrates how one can shift perspective in an instant simply by intending to do so. Shifting perspective can change your life. In this place of shifting perspective, your world gets turned upside-down and inside-out as you begin to see things differently....opposite to what you would expect. The old and familiar reflects a whole new and opposite picture. Meanings..... values..... deep-seated beliefs...... all change as your thinking changes. This book reminds you that YOU are the one who determines that YOU CAN GO HOME.
- Author BiographyIn 2004, Anne DiDomenico left a corporate job to follow her spirit in a new way. This included realizing her deep desire to express to others her idea of the emerging Self... a presence she had developed a conscious awareness of early in her life. In the fall of 2006, Anne went into seclusion to find her voice. During this time, she experienced insights that allowed her to open to a fuller personal understanding of life events and her true God identity. Anne's first publication, The Emerging Self: The Inner Bridge Home, was followed by a companion book, The Emerging Self: The Inner Bridge Empowerment Journal. She co-authored five books with Denisa Nelson and Michael Carluccio including The Bridge To Home: A Shortened Version of A Course in Miracles and The Way of Mastery. She has also written articles on mediation, conflict resolution and worldviews accessible at www.mediate.com.
- Author(s)Anne Didomenico
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.