All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionRebuild customer loyalty, strengthen customer relationships, and leverage the immense power of customer co-invation! Harvey Thompson's Who Stole My Customer?? is the world's definitive guide to rebuilding customer loyalty: must-reading in C-Suites and top business schools worldwide. That's surprise: for decades, Thompson has been the go-to expert for CxOs seeking to optimize their customer growth and retention strategies. Now, in this extensively updated Second Edition, Thompson sharpens his focus on two of the most crucial strategic challenges identified by 1,300+ current CEOs: strengthening customer relationships and promoting invation. Drawing on his immense enterprise experience, Thompson helps you overcome fundamental corporate culture issues that impede both relationship-building and invation. Next, he demonstrates how to construct customer-driven business models and management systems that improve retention by systematically involving customers in co-invation around goals and visions they help define. Who Stole My Customer?? Second Edition helps you identify up-to-the-minute answers to the classic tough questions surrounding loyalty: Who's stealing my customers? Why is it happening? How can I stop it? How can I win back lost customers? You'll discover new ways to view business processes through customer's eyes...identify today's real drivers of loyalty...tightly focus relationship investments for maximum value...rebuild touch points around customers' current and future needs. Throughout, updated questions help you apply Thompson's techniques in your competitive environment. Thompson's questions have also been updated to serve MBA or Executive MBA level students more effectively as they seek to add more value in future work assignments.
- Author BiographyHarvey Thompson is internationally recognized as an authority on how to grow market share and loyal customers by transforming a business--from the outside in--using the external customers' points of view. As director and managing principal for IBM Global Services, Customer Value Management Consulting, he built a worldwide network of consultants to help Fortune 500 and Global 1000 senior executives develop an actionable, customer-defined vision of their company as the ideal vendor--and then implement it. Later, as worldwide executive for IBM Business Innovation Services, Customer Loyalty and Relationship Management, his team developed and patented a suite of customer loyalty offerings to provide clients with a customer-focused strategy and an implementation roadmap. His ground-breaking book, The Customer-Centered Enterprise, was released in 2000 by McGraw-Hill, and received international bestseller acclaim. Executive Book Summaries recognized it as one of the best business books of the year, and the Harvard Business School featured and recommended it on their website. The first edition of Who Stole My Customer?? was released by Pearson-Prentice Hall in 2004. And with this second edition in 2015, his books have been published internationally in twelve editions and nine languages and appear on student reading lists for major universities worldwide. Thompson has been cited as an expert on Customer Loyalty and Relationship Management and interviewed or quoted in such publications as The Journal of Business Strategy, The Economist, Business Week, Newsweek, PC Week, and Investors Business Daily. He served as an editorial board member for the Journal of Financial Services Marketing, and has been keynote at global professional conferences and lectured at executive forums such as the Advanced Business Institute, in Palisades, NY, and the International Executive Education Centers in Brussels, Belgium, and Milan, Italy. Thompson retired as an IBM executive to pursue writing, conference speaking, client management team briefings, and private consulting. He can be reached via email at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Harvey Thompson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson FT Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.