CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionAll the characters in these puzzles make clear statements about themseves and others, but it is t clear whether or t they are telling the truth. The problem is to decide which person to believe. Also, there are some curious paradoxical pictures which raise questions to answer.
- Author(s)Adam Case
- PublisherTarquin Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/1990
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTarquin Publications
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight91 g
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading Age10+
- Interest Age10-12+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.