All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander the Great conquers the New York Times best-selling Who Was...? series! When Alexander was a boy in ancient Macedon, he already had grand ambitions. He complained that his father, the great king of Macedon, wasn't leaving anything for him to conquer! This, of course, was t the case. King Alexander went on to control most of the kwn world of the time. His victories won him many supporters, but they also earned him enemies. This easy-to-read biography offers a fascinating look at the life of Alexander and the world he lived in.
- Author BiographyKathryn and Robin Waterfield have written many books, ranging from children's fiction to ancient history. They live on a small olive farm in southern Greece.
- Author(s)Kathryn Waterfield
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.