All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born in 1869 in British-occupied India. Though he studied law in London and spent his early adulthood in South Africa, he remained devoted to his homeland and spent the later part of his life working to make India an independent nation. Calling for n-violent civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights around the world. Gandhi is recognized internationally as a symbol of hope, peace, and freedom.
- Author BiographyDana Meachen Rau has written more than 300 books for children, including picture books, early readers, nonfiction, and biographies.
- Author(s)Dana Meachen Rau
- PublisherGrosset and Dunlap
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset and Dunlap
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.