All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the man behind the chocolate bar! Milton Hershey's life was filled with invention and invation. As a young man, he was t afraid to dream big and work hard. Eventually, he learned the secret to mass-producing milk chocolate and the recipe that gave it a longer, more stable shelf life. He founded a school for those who didn't have access to a good education and an entire town for his employees. Both his chocolate empire and his great personal legacy live on today.
- Author BiographyJames Buckley, Jr is a sports writer for children. He has written more than 50 books about sports for kids, including titles on baseball, football, NASCAR, soccer, the Olympics, and more.
- Author(s)James Buckley
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ted Hammond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.