All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.71Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1775, Paul Revere of Boston made his w-famous horseback ride warning colonists of an impending attack by the British. This event went largely unticed in history until Longfellow celebrated it in a poem in 1861. So who was Paul Revere? In addition to being an American patriot, he was a skilled silversmith and made false teeth from hippo tusks! This biography, with black-and-white illustrations throughout, brings to life Paul Revere's thrilling ride as well as the personal side of the man and the exciting times in which he lived.
- Author BiographyRoberta Edwards lives in New York, New York. Ken Call lives in Northbrook, Illinois.
- Author(s)Roberta Edwards
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)John O'Brien,Nancy Harrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.