Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging brittle and cynical from a wildly dysfunctional family, Ngaio careers from ice cream factory to children's home to Oxford to rehab. Along the way, she discovers herself and her sexuality -- at raucous parties with trainee nurses, in feminist encounter groups and Wiccan covens, in university classrooms and legendary sapphic hotspots. This vel delivers vivid and hilarious snapshots of late 20th Century lesbian life: witty, tender, frank.
- Author BiographyAorewa McLeod taught in the University of Auckland English Department for 37 years until her retirement. She undertook the MA in creative writing at Victoria University of Wellington in 2011. She has published as a critic and edited anthologies. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Aorewa McLeod
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.