All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Black-and-white illustrations on every spread and a lower reading level than other biographies in this age group makes this a highly accessible biography for upper elementary students.
- Author(s)Dennis Brindell Fradin
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.17
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $22.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.