All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in Austria in 1756, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart composed his first piece of music, a minuet, when he was just five years old! Soon after, he was performing for kings and emperors. Although he died at the young age of thirty-five, Mozart left a legacy of more than 600 works. This fascinating biography charts the musician's extraordinary career and personal life while painting a vivid cultural history of eighteenth-century Europe. Black-and-white illustrations on every spread explore such topics as the history of opera and the evolution of musical instruments. There is also a timeline and a bibliography. Illustrated by Carrie Robbins.Cover illustration by Nancy Harrison.
- Author BiographyYona Zeldis McDonough is a longtime doll lover and collector. She is also an award-winning author who has published numerous books for children and adults. She presently lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Yona Zeldis McDonough
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.