All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume mirrors the holistic feature of whole geme amplification (WGA) techlogy by combining reviews, detailed basic methods and advanced sample workflows. The first part of the book covers an overview of the development of WGA techniques throughout recent years including general considerations on bias in WGA, possible sample pre-enrichment strategies and how to run a single-cell lab. The second part focuses on major WGA methods and protocols that allow the assessment of WGA product quality. The final chapters contain advanced protocols and address issues such as sample preparation using laser-micro dissection; WGA from partially degraded DNA (formalin-fixed paraffin embedded samples); circulating tumor cells; and ancient samples. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and thorough, Whole Geme Amplification: Methods and Protocols will serve as a rich source of detailed information and inspiration and will help researchers, both new and experienced, yield successful results.
- Author BiographyDI Dr. Thomas Kroneis Medical University Graz Institute of Cell Biology, Histology & Embryology Head of Research Unit for Single Cell Analysis +43(0)316/380-4236 mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1347
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight835 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byThomas Kroneis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.