All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionCaitriona Redmond worked in the property industry until she was made redundant the day she returned from maternity leave in 2009. This heralded a personal transformation from 'high-flying' PA to reluctant stay-at-home mother. As the prospects of finding ather suitable job dried up, Caitriona turned to using the skills she had used in her job and those she had learned at her grandmother's and mother's kitchen tables to run the household on a tight food budget of 70 per week for a family of five. In this book Caitriona shares her tips, tricks and recipes with the reader to help them save money and feed their family well on a budget. All the recipes have been extensively tested on her friends and family! The book includes budgeting tips and menu plans which enable families to pick & mix from favourite meals, keep variety in their diet and make the most of the food that they cook.
- Author BiographyCaitriona Redmond runs the blog wholesomeireland.com and is the dedicated foodwriter for mykidstime.ie. She was Irish PA of the year in 2008. She lives in North County Dublin with her husband and two boys.
- Author(s)Caitriona Redmond
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.