All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionOver one hundred easy to follow recipes for everyone from the first time cook to the master chef. Create easy gourmet meals, snacks and deserts. Impress your friends, your family, that special someone and yourself. This cookbook contains recipes for crepes, sauces, fillings, a table of equivalents, an herb & spice chart and more, all with an easy to use index.
- Author BiographyVirginia Grant has survived over thirty years in the trenches, balancing family and career. She has coped with weight gain & weight loss; picky eaters & hords of teens and artists; everyday meals & formal dining; nutritional findings & fad diets, while keeping an eye on maintaing a balanced diet. Her cookbooks address the reality of creating real food, every day, from ingredients available in the local supermarket.
- Author(s)Virginia Grant
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.